Who Am I?
“Random as fuck. Pretends to be innocent but isn’t. Very sweet if she doesn’t know you very well. Crazier than hell if she does. Is determined to marry Benedict Cumberbatch. Also has mad Loki feels. Makes t-shirts for her besties and is severely appreciated.”
“— nobody I know calls her by her first name. She’s into music, is a band mom, is taking music, wants to teach music, just all of the music in general. She’s intellectual, very bright and usually good for a stimulating, intellectual discussion. She has numerous fandoms, sherlock being the biggest (some Cumberbun guy or something ? I don’t know… but cumberbuns are awesome), but also enjoys buffy, merlin, harry potter, the lord of the rings trilogies, anything with nathan fillion and most recently the hobbit movies (especially the supermodel dwarves). She has one of the best blogs that I follow in that it’s almost always engaging content, and not just porn / instagram / selfies / boobs / porn / porn / whatever. Basically she’s great and everyone should worship her blog like a goddess ahaha !”
Well hello, duckies! It’s wonderful to meet you all!
I thought I’d make a page to share a little bit of information about myself! The quote up there is from one of my bestest friends from uni. I asked her to write a quick little thing for me (I never know what to say about myself), and she delivered splendidly!
So. Who is Sarah?
- a university student (starting third year in September).
- degree: Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Music.
- That’s right. I’m a musician. It probably explains a lot about my little blog here.
- currently live at home with my parents. But I’ve got essentially an apartment in the basement, so it’s alright.
- I think I’d like to be a teacher! (Okay… I knowI want to be a teacher. I just don’t know what age I want to teach! )
- Ideally I’d rather just get married and do the stay at home mom thing, but seeing as I’m not in any sort of relationship, let alone a serious one, at the moment, that’s not realistic. lesigh
- Gollum is my spirit animal.
- I have a cat. Her name is Tonks. She’s a little shit. But I wouldn’t trade her or give her up for anything.
Haha. Well. I was going to leave it at that.
But maybe I should talk about what I like?
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Harry Potter
- The Mentalist
- Bones (mostly early stuff).
- I don’t generally do the “in love with an actor” thing. Then Benedict Cumberbatch happened. So you’ll find lots of him on my blog.
- Strangely, I love The Avengers.
- Uhm. And other random things like Pokemon, Digimon, cats, adorable animals
- OMG ELEPHANTS ARE MY FAVOURITE
- I looove tea.
- I don’t like chocolate.
I guess… that’s it! (Although not really… I don’t want to bore all you lovely people though!)
So I suppose if you’ve got more questions, want to know more, think I should add more, have suggestions, or want to send your own description of who you think I am, then go ahead and send them to my ask box!
Oh, and I’m a Hufflepuff.
All my love! xxx